When it comes to choosing an adult day program for your special needs or elderly loved one, there are a variety of factors you need to consider. Does the facility offer personalized services? Will they help with all of your family members needs? Do they have the proper training? New Generations has been the leading adult day centers in Florence and Marion, South Carolina since 1998. We’re proud to be one of the largest adult day care providers in the state and serve countless residents throughout 18 counties.
Experience the New Generations Difference
At New Generations, we always put the happiness of our members and caregivers first. We create Person Centered Care Plans for each individual based on their abilities and preferences. This allows us to plan daily activities and events that will keep your loved one engaged while you are at work or tending to other responsibilities.
The highly trained nurses, aides, and administrative staff look forward to coming to work every day because at our adult day program facilities everyone is considered family. It’s important to us to continue offering the highest quality and most personalized services for all of our adult day program participants.
Day Programs for Adults With Developmental Disabilities
We’re happy to help individuals discover their talents and passions while they develop functional skills through engaging social activities at our adult day care program. We know no two people are the same. That’s why we cater all of our activities based on each person’s abilities and passions. At New Generations we always focus on abilities, never disabilities. With support and guidance, we know every member of Gary’s Gang, our special needs adult day program, will thrive.
We Specialize in Alzheimer’s Care
New Generations offers a safe place for individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia to enjoy their day. We know how difficult it can be to care for a loved one full time. Let our experts provide an opportunity for them to socialize and participate in activities in a safe environment you can trust. Our caregivers continue to receive ongoing education to ensure we can provide the best services for your loved one when they are enrolled in our adult day program.
Benefits of Adult Day Care
There are countless benefits to enrolling your loved one in an adult day program at New Generations. If you’re concerned about your elderly or special needs family member being at home all day our programs are the perfect solution for you. They can also delay placing your loved one in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Learn more about the benefits of our adult day care programs:
- Ensures Your Loved One Is Cared For – Enrolling in an adult day program will provide peace of mind for you throughout the day knowing your family member will be cared for at New Generations for as if they were a member of our own family.
- Provides Socialization Opportunities – Being isolated at home isn’t good for anyone’s mental health. Your loved one will enjoy the time they spend at our facilities and have the opportunity to make new friends and socialize each and every day.
- Promotes Independence – At New Generations we pride ourselves on providing the opportunity not only for your loved one to be more independent, but for you to be as well. Your family member will be able to enjoy all of our planned activities in a secure environment.
- Reduce Caregiver Stress – Being a full or part time caregiver is extremely difficult. You need an opportunity to rest and recharge so that you can continue to provide the best care for your loved one. New Generations is here to help.
- Keeps Your Loved One Active – Staying physically active is just as important as continuing to be mentally engaged. Our activities are not only fun and mentally stimulating, but they also encourage all of our participants to exercise.
Enroll in an Adult Day Care Program Today
Would you like to learn more about our adult day program? Reach out today for more information or to speak with one of our Person Centered Care Plan creators. We’re more than happy to answer any of the questions you may have about your loved one’s care.