At New Generations, our adult day care benefits start with a Person Centered Care Plan which we create for each participant.
Our adult day care center specializes in offering a wide range of supportive services to special needs adults 18 years and older as well as seniors.
When it comes to choosing an adult day program for your special needs or elderly loved one, there are a variety of factors you need to consider.
The wide range of caregiver duties offered at New Generations allows us to provide adult day care services to many different guests.
New Generations offers a variety of disability programs at our adult day care centers in Florence and Marion, South Carolina.
We provide geriatric care programs with specialized Alzheimer’s and memory care services that also give your loved one independence.
Whether you need to arrange home care assistance services for a period of recovery or indefinitely, we are here for you.
New Generations’ personalized in home care services makes aging in place possible for seniors throughout South Carolina.
Get more information about the adult day care services New Generations provides using the terms in our Glossary.
When it comes to trusted respite care providers in South Carolina look no further than New Generations. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Through our adult day care and in home care our goal is to help caretakers provide the highest quality senior care services for their aging parents, grandparents or loved one.
At our social adult day care, we celebrate everyone’s strengths, personalities, sense of humor and unique gifts while attending to their needs.
Learn More with These Links
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Autism (National Autism Association)
- Caregiver’s Home Companion
- CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Darlington County Free Medical Clinic
- Elder Care Locator
- National Council on Aging
- National Institute of Health
- National Parkinson’s Association
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Partners in Caregiving: The Dementia Services
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- SC Department of Insurance
- SC Department of Health and Human Services
- SC Department of Social Services
- SC Lt. Governor’s Office on Aging
- Traumatic Brain Injury