The wide range of caregiver duties offered at New Generations allows us to provide adult day care services to many different guests.
New Generations offers a variety of disability programs at our adult day care centers in Florence and Marion, South Carolina.
We provide geriatric care programs with specialized Alzheimer’s and memory care services that also give your loved one independence.
Whether you need to arrange home care assistance services for a period of recovery or indefinitely, we are here for you.
New Generations’ personalized in home care services makes aging in place possible for seniors throughout South Carolina.
Get more information about the adult day care services New Generations provides using the terms in our Glossary.
When it comes to trusted respite care providers in South Carolina look no further than New Generations. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Learn More with These Links
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Autism (National Autism Association)
- Caregiver’s Home Companion
- CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Darlington County Free Medical Clinic
- Elder Care Locator
- National Council on Aging
- National Institute of Health
- National Parkinson’s Association
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Partners in Caregiving: The Dementia Services
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- SC Department of Insurance
- SC Department of Health and Human Services
- SC Department of Social Services
- SC Lt. Governor’s Office on Aging
- Traumatic Brain Injury