We’re Happy to Be Open For Our Families
Both our Florence and Marion adult day centers are open and have resumed normal hours of operation. At both facilities we are pleased to announce that 100% of our staff has been vaccinated and 85%+ of our participants have been vaccinated. This was accomplished in a joint effort with Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC).
New Safety Procedures
We have implemented new safety procedures to ensure the health and well-being of our program participants, their families, and our employees. Our staff will be actively monitoring everyone for symptoms and doing as much preemptive screening as possible.
We will take all participants’ temperature prior to boarding our buses and/or entering our building. We are asking all families to keep their loved ones at home if they have a cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a recent loss of taste or smell.
The following is a breakdown of the new procedures at our facilities to follow OSHA, CDC, and South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) guidelines:
- Regular temperature checks of participants
- Visual examination of participants for symptoms
- Questioning participants if they or any immediate family members have experienced any symptoms
- Facility and program staff will be wearing masks throughout the day
- Facility and program staff will be wearing gloves and changing them throughout the day as needed
- The entire building will be disinfected daily with additional focus on our buses, bathrooms, door handles, tables, and any other commonly touched areas
- We will practice proper social distancing within the building and during any group activities
- We will be following proper social distancing guidelines on the buses during transportation as well as implementing a thorough disinfecting process.
- We will be washing our hands regularly and ensuring our participants are washing their hands as well. While we have always practiced safe hygiene, we will be extra vigilant.